On Mar 1, 2013, at 13:57 , "S.D" <s.d / comcast.net> wrote:

> "Kumar R.": "YAATSGFY"
>=20
> FYI: Kumar R. is another psuedonym for Love U Ruby, Arup Rakshit, =
Xavier R., Tukai Patra and possibly others.
> He has proven to be a troll and a help vampire.=20
>=20
> http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email
>=20
> I used the website to determine the ip address originating from all of =
the above user email accounts and it was one and the same:
>=20
> Source: The source host name is "eq4.andreas-s.net" and the source IP =
address is 188.40.52.210.
>=20
> Geo-Location Information
> Country 	Germany
> State/Region =09
> City =09
> Latitude 	51
> Longitude 	9
> Area Code=20

Huh... Maybe it IS Ilias! Any chance you can do an old mail from ilias =
to see how much it matches?

> I hope this information helps others here to determine when a user =
becomes a nuisance and tries to hide his/her identity behind alternate =
user names. =20
> I long for the old days when usenet users' posts were issued under =
their real names, and the discourse contained more useful information.