"Kumar R.": "YAATSGFY"

FYI: Kumar R. is another psuedonym for Love U Ruby, Arup Rakshit, Xavier R., Tukai Patra and possibly others.
He has proven to be a troll and a help vampire.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email

I used the website to determine the ip address originating from all of the above user email accounts and it was one and the same:

Source: The source host name is "eq4.andreas-s.net" and the source IP address is 188.40.52.210.

Geo-Location Information
Country 	Germany
State/Region
City
Latitude 	51
Longitude 	9
Area Code

I hope this information helps others here to determine when a user becomes a nuisance and tries to hide his/her identity behind alternate user names.
I long for the old days when usenet users' posts were issued under their real names, and the discourse contained more useful information.

Since Jan. 1, 2013, the following are the message counts for this same user:

172 - Love U Ruby
137 - Arup Rakshit
38 - Xavier R.
11 - Tukai Patra