Is anyone using it?  How is it working out for you?

I've done a lot of Windows GUI work, but I'm a newcomer to Linux GUI
programming (haven't actually done a single one yet).  I'm pretty sold
on going with Qt from here on out, but before I had considered Qt, I was
already considering doing my basic GUI work (the support level I call
it) in Ruby, and calling C++ to do the core work.  Actually, I was going
start the application in C++, then load the Ruby bindings to handle the
fluffy user stuff (windows, menus, help, etc.), then on certain events,
the Ruby code would sometimes call back into the C++ application.

My reasoning is, once the application framework is set up, doing things
this way would allow me to protoype new features quickly and then I
could move my Ruby prototype code back into C++ for efficiency and
better integration with the rest of the application.

I did this a lot with Delphi, putting most of the application into a
DLL, using Delphi for fluffy user stuff and prototyping, but moving code
into the DLL as I went along.  Worked pretty well.

Now I'm considering using Ruby for that user/prototyping part.  One of
my requirements/goals is that the UI toolkit go between X11 and Windows
fairly easily.  Maybe even Mac OS X.  Qt seems like the best route to
try that.

Anyone have any thoughts on Ruby/Qt?

	Sean