> You obviously didn't even try to just call the #old_show method.
>=20
> Arup Rakshit, Love U Ruby, Xavier R., Tukai Patra:
>=20
> When you think we are so stupid that we do not recognize you in spite
> of your new user names then you shouldn't ask us for help.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread928096/pg1
------------------
=46rom Trolls with multiple handles:=20

I am now convinced (as many of you are aware) there are various trolls with=
 multiple handles whose sole purpose is to infiltrate well meaning threads =
with obfuscation and red herrings and with the intent to dummy down and dis=
credit whatever topic is being discussed.

Now, these are not your typical die-hard skeptics or die-hard believers. Th=
ese are people who intentionally try to railroad threads with nonsensical a=
rguments or off-topic rants.

You can usually spot them due to their activity level, stars, flag counts, =
etc.=20
Far too many of the questions posed are easily found . "Google is your frie=
nd". And too many meaningful answers are ignored.  Even our maxim MINSWAN c=
an be pushed to it's limits.

Lets go with 'YAATSGFY' and use this as the sole content of all replies to =
questions and comments posed by this troll.

Maybe he (or she) will start to get the message...