I seriously believe now that you are trolling this list. I, for one, am
done. You have been pointed over and over to documentation, to tutorials,
to online FREE courses to teach you Ruby, both basic and intermediate
levels. You take NO advantage of them.

I will block all email from you, from the mailing list that contains your
email address and username.

I'd rather spend my time helping someone who really wants to learn, not
half ass their learning. I hope one day you actually learn Ruby. Right
now, you're not even close.