On Thu, 16 May 2002, Dossy wrote:

> On 2002.05.16, Sean Russell <ser / germane-software.com> wrote:
> >
> > Does anybody care to devote some time to setting up a wish-list or voting
> > mechanism for REXML?  I just don't have the time.  I've been meaning to set
> > up a bug tracking system, but I can't seem to find one that I'm comfortable
> > with.
>
> Is there a page on the RubyGarden wiki for Test::Unit?

yes, sort of. I created a page with Nathaniel's excellent description of
using Test::Unit.  You can find it here:

 http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?UsingTestUnit

I've also been trying (slowly) to refactor RubyUnit and Lapidary
references on the wiki to point at Test::Unit where appropriate (e.g., not
in historical discussions).

We should probably create a TestUnit page with more generic information

thanks,
-pate