Am 26.02.2013 18:28, schrieb Love U Ruby:
> I think something I am doing wrong,conceptually here. What is it,could
> you tell me?

Yes, I already told you only a couple of days ago:

You do not have the *slightest* idea how to properly define
a class with an instance variable.
My students learn that in their first two weeks.

Maybe a metaphor helps: it's like you are trying to read
Shakespeare but you don't even know 50 words of English.
So you have to ask us for the meaning of 9 out of 10 words
and still don't get the meaning of the whole sentence,
let alone the complete play.

That sucks.

Learn the basics. You got some good references from us.

--
<https://github.com/stomar/>