I've been reading over the FOX API and the FXRuby documentation
and I can't seem to find this anywhere.

In an MDI app, how can you define an event that gets kicked off
when a MDI child window gets focus?

I want to change the app's window title to reflect the MDI
child's name, kind of like:

"App Title: MDI Child Title"

I'm figuring I can make this change every time a MDI child
gets focus, it can set the main window's title.  I just
can't figure out how to do this and the mditest.rbw example
that came with FXRuby doesn't really cover a lot of the
MDI functionality.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

-- Dossy