Dossy <dossy / panoptic.com> wrote in message news:<20020515182334.GJ28244 / panoptic.com>...
> Matter of fact, is _anyone_ in the USA currently getting paid
> to program in Ruby?  I'm talking serious work too, not just
> small scripts or other stuff typically written in Perl just
> written in Ruby because you have the choice.

I am paid to write software in Ruby.  My suggestions for the cgi api
are born out of this experience.

I think I may also have posted the first English language posting for
a job in Ruby a couple of monthes ago while trying to replace myself
on a contract.  Don't say I don't spread the love :D

~ Patrick