Dossy wrote:

> one that maintains REXML) that the pretty-printer should not
> touch tags with the xml:space="preserved" attribute set.
>
> I wonder how many people actually use that attribute, and
> preserve it.

I don't know.  I'm pretty sure REXML doesn't, but I could add it at a speed
penalty.  Please make sure that you remind me about this, preferably in
another email, because I'm sure to forget it if you don't.  I've got a lot
of things going on right now.

Does anybody care to devote some time to setting up a wish-list or voting
mechanism for REXML?  I just don't have the time.  I've been meaning to set
up a bug tracking system, but I can't seem to find one that I'm comfortable
with.

--- SER