On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 08:16:11AM +0900, Brian Wisti wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Lapidary is no more.  I think it's now RubyUnit.  I've been learning to use

Nathanial Talbott, who wrote Lapidary, has replaced it with Test Unit.
In the process, he has made the api compatible with Ruby Unit.
Since I learned 'test first coding' with Nathan and Lapidary at
the 2001 Ruby Cinference, , I am biased, but I would encourage
you to use Test Unit.

--
Jim Freeze
If only I had something clever to say for my comment...