On Thu, 16 May 2002, Joel VanderWerf wrote:

> John Carter wrote:
> > Things are progressing quite well except when things go wrong in a Thread,
> > then all I know about it is something doesn't work. No error message,
> > stack trace nothing.
>
> Does setting
>   Thread.abort_on_exception = true
> help?

By gorrah! How did I miss that! Thank 'ee kindly Sir, you have saved my
day.

New Zealand

May contain traces of nuts. This email was packed by mass, not
volume. Contents may have settled during distribution.
This email is not designed or intended for use in on-line control of
aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in
the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear
facility. Reader represents and warrants that it will not use or
redistribute the email for such purposes.