On Mon, 13 May 2002, Dennis Newbold wrote:

> It would do static analysis against a Ruby program and provide a list
> of warnings for such things as:

I note that ruby has grown a -w flag that does something. Exactly what
I'm not quite sure. (I also note -w whinges about Lapidary. Maybe I just
have an old version of Lapidary.)

I'm using ruby 1.6.7 (2002-03-01) [i686-linux] and lapidary-0.2.1

New Zealand

May contain traces of nuts. This email was packed by mass, not
volume. Contents may have settled during distribution.
This email is not designed or intended for use in on-line control of
aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in
the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear
facility. Reader represents and warrants that it will not use or
redistribute the email for such purposes.