Juergen Katins wrote:
> The translation of *Programming Ruby* by Dave Thomas and Andy Hunt is
> finished --- and better than the (online) original including all the
> tables and figures (I hope thet it is all). Look at
> http://home.vr-web.de/juergen.katins/ruby/buch/

I'd also like to see english versions of the figures. Are the *.jpg are
created from some more "sensible" format and if so are those files
available anywhere? (Couldn't see anything but jpegs for the figures in
the ZIP file.)

Something completely unrelated: I was abit surprised by the license on
the translation. Does the OPL allow this transition to a GNU Free
Documentation License?

Oh, and the link under "Das Projekt" to convert.xsl seems dead.

Sehr gut. :-)

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 4. year  )