The general expectation of lists like this, where people try and help =
each other out, for free, is that you try and work things out for =
yourself first. You investigate the problem you are encountering, google =
it, read a book, whatever before you ask on a mailing list. =46rom what =
I've seen since coming back on this list is that you ask whatever comes =
into your head first without taking the time to think about it or =
research it.
=46rom the level of question you've been asking I do think you need to =
spend some time reading and learning. D.Deryl Downey provided you with =
some great links, as have others, so why not use them ?

cheers,
Tony.