Am 11.02.2013 19:01, schrieb Love U Ruby:
> unknown wrote in post #1096322:
>> Am 11.02.2013 16:40, schrieb Love U Ruby:
>>> tre-2%
>>>
>>> end
>>>

>>> any idea how to fix that.
>>
>> Not without the information where the `wbs' object came from.
>>

> I have provided the code, which is the most victim, so the full code is
> doing lot's of operations. So that would confuse the whole pain area.
> And I have told that I am using "win32ole". wbs is the object referring
> to the excel work sheet.

First, in your original post you did *not* state that you use win32ole.

Second, you asked how to read the values from the work sheet without
conversions, and to answer that question the crucial part of the code
would be how you got the wbs object, with which gem, etc.

--
<https://github.com/stomar/>