Hello Kind people in Rubyland,

I hope I posted this to the mailing list as this pertains to ruby, but not
actual code. This is my first post, so forgive me if I've made a mistake
(and possibly guide me to the correct place to post).

My question is this: I'm working my way through the book "Beginning Ruby:
From Novice to Professional" and it's written for ruby versions 1.8 and
1.9. I am using the current version, which I believe is 1.9.3. In the book
the author, Peter Cooper, uses RDoc to help document his code.

It outputs something that has three frames at the top in his book. When I
run rdoc myself from the command line, it outputs a folder with an
index.html that allows a javascript search of the methods that are
documented in the class.

I did some searching and found http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/, but that seems
to be the three-framed rdoc mentioned in the book. Where can I learn about
this new rdoc? I can't seem to find information anywhere online, and I want
to be sure I'm learning the correct commands for it.

Thank you very much for your time,
Rashi