On 2002.05.16, Michael Campbell <michael_s_campbell / yahoo.com> wrote:
> That seems workable.
>
> On an unrelated note (or perhaps not), given:
>
> query string: foo=bar&foo=baz&foo=blat
>
> I find the suggestion of:
>
> cgi["foo"] == "bar"   .... unclean, somehow.  I'm not up on the
> specs, but given a multi-select, is order in the query string
> defined?  Is it even guaranteed to be the same each time?

> > (Hi, Michael.  Small world ... ;-) )
>
> Indeed.  I've been lurking here quite awhile. =)

Cool!  Are you lucky enough to get paid to do Ruby, or just here
for fun?

Matter of fact, is _anyone_ in the USA currently getting paid
to program in Ruby?  I'm talking serious work too, not just
small scripts or other stuff typically written in Perl just
written in Ruby because you have the choice.

I'm currently building a commercial app. written in Ruby/Tk.

-- Dossy