Hi,

I stuck in a point in my code. I have an excel which contains values as
below :

Tax code
========

wst-45
tre-2%
12.45%
10
5
ascht5

When my code is trying to read the values only the bad data is coming
from the values like 5,10.. They are being converted to 10.0,5.0. Which
causes my code to fail,as in the select list no such values like 10.0 or
5.0. I tried to fix it by formatting the Excel column as "Text",but
doesn't work.

CODE:

if wbs.cells(rows,8).value != nil

elem = driver.find_element(:name, "defaultAnswerId")
option = Selenium::WebDriver::Support::Select.new(elem)
puts wbs.cells(rows,8).value
default_val = wbs.cells(rows,8).value.strip
option.select_by(:text, default_val)

end

any idea how to fix that.