> Question: Since many developers out there in Ruby-land are using 1.7.x
> of Ruby, would it be possible to have binary builds of 1.7 mswin32 and
> 1.7 Linux in addition to the 1.6 versions?  It just makes it easier to
> not have to download and build Fox, FXRuby, etc.

OK, I just uploaded a Windows installer for Ruby 1.7 (CVS version) as well:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fxruby/FXRuby-1.0.10-win32-ruby17.exe

I can probably do the same for Linux but it will need to wait until
tomorrow.

Hope this helps,

Lyle

P.S. (Rich already knows this) these binary releases have the FXScintilla
support built in. For what it's worth, you can play around with the
scintilla-test.rb example program to see what's there.