On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Wayne E. <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Can anyone help me put this program together. It is crucial.

What for?

> If anyone can help me with these it would help me out greatly because I
> am deeply struggling with these and would love to finish the big program
> after these are completed.

How are you going to write "the big program" if you do not finish the
small programs yourself?

> If anyone can solve either one of these then it would be very helpful
> and I would admire you forever  =)

By doing your homework / whatever assignment yourself you'll learn
much more.  This is not a coding service (even though it may look like
it at times).

Regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/