Lyle,

First, thank you for your constant efforts to improve this already great
library!

Question: Since many developers out there in Ruby-land are using 1.7.x
of Ruby, would it be possible to have binary builds of 1.7 mswin32 and
1.7 Linux in addition to the 1.6 versions?  It just makes it easier to
not have to download and build Fox, FXRuby, etc.

Thanks again,

Rich Kilmer