Jon Cairns wrote in post #1095548:
> The following:
>
>     /usr/bin/env ruby
>
> should work, so it sounds like your $PATH environment variable doesn't
> contain the rvm bin path. Try running:
>
>     source "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm"
>
> That should do the trick for your current shell session, but you can add
> it
> to your .bashrc/.bash_profile to set up the environment variable each
> time
> you open your terminal. Hope that helps.

Thanks, Jon.
Well, here's what I have in my bash profile. I believe it was put in
there when I installed dvm

    if [[ -s $HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm ]]; then
      source $HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm;

Is that doing exactly the same thing that you had me do above?

I just put "#!/usr/bin/env ruby"  into one of my Ruby scripts now. I
tried to run it and it says:

env: ruby\r: No such file or directory