Joel Pearson wrote in post #1095015:
> That's not IRB, that's the command console.
>
> One easy way to find out what's going on is to use a webdriver browser
> session created in IRB to navigate to the page, and find out what
> response you get when you manually enter variations on the command.
> without some output it's going to be difficult to trace the issue.

I write "xpath" as below:

p driver.title
driver.find_element(:xpath,"//form[contains(@name,'picklist_PickListItemListForm')]/table[contains(@class,'contentBody')]/tbody/tr/td/table[contains(@class,'content')]/tbody/tr/td/table[1]/tbody/tr/td[contains(@class,'dk64')]/input[contains(@name,'btnEdit')]").click
until driver.title.include? "View List"

Output:
=======

D:\Rubyscript\My ruby learning days>answerlist.rb
"View List"

D:\Rubyscript\My ruby learning days>

But the event is not occurring means not happening the click. And If i
removed the "until",then worked fine with "xpath". So what's wrong with
my click? any idea...