Hi,

sorry if I confused you, I just repeated the definition (as I remembered
it) without really explaining it. In the case of an array, the array is
the enumeration AND the collection. There are some cases in which the
two differ. An example which hopefully clears that up: The collection of
all integers. Since the collection is infinite, we can't really have a
list of all integers (at least as data). We could, in this specific
case, describe our collection in a way so we can list an arbitrary
number of elements, but never all.

Regards,
Calvin