Joel Pearson wrote in post #1094315:
> During the download, no. After the download, yes.

A serious problem I am having during download of files:

In the webpage there is file : "Christopher Herman BR.bmp"

But after the download I am getting two files namely -

"Christopher Herman BR.bmp" and "Christopher Herman BR.bmp.part" -- this
is the reason original file getting corrupted. How such `.part` file is
coming?

Could you please tell me why so?

The final profile I am using:

profile = Selenium::WebDriver::Firefox::Profile.new
profile['browser.download.dir'] = 'C:\Documents and Settings\rakshiar\My
Documents\userdata\Rubydownloads'
profile['browser.download.folderList'] = 2
profile['browser.helperApps.neverAsk.saveToDisk'] =
"application/pdf,image/jpeg,image/pjpeg,image/gif,image/bmp,image/x-windows-bmp,image/tif,image/x-tif,image/tiff,image/x-tiff,application/x-compressed,application/x-zip-compressed,application/zip,multipart/x-zip"
profile['browser.download.manager.showWhenStarting'] = false
driver = Selenium::WebDriver.for :firefox, :profile => profile