hi,

please consider this code below

these three function has been written in separate page.
def fun2
end

def fun3
end

def fun4
end
________________________________
def fun1(argument)
        begin
          if(argument == this)
               fun2
        begin
          if(argument == some)
                fun3
        begin
         if(argument == something)
          fun4
rescue
#some statement
end
____________________________________
class fun
    for loop
       fun1(argument)

I hope you can understand above simple structure of my program.when the
first time "fun1" called,assume inside the fun1, fun3 is getting called,
and now if server has been down, execution should not continue, but it
has to be terminated. But regardless of server state, program continues
to execute.could you give me suggestion where to put this exception to
avoid this execution?

Another problem is, if server has not been down, and there is some error
in function, it has to terminate the funtion, but next execution has to
continue. So how could I handle this situation?

Raj