Hey all,

My name's Nathaniel. I'm a co-founder of a new company called
MetaBright. I think what we've made would be of interest to a lot of
people here, so I wanted to briefly tell you about it and ask for your
feedback.

We built MetaBright because we believe that people should be recognized
for their skills and abilities. We think it's better to demonstrate what
you can DO as a programmer, as opposed to saying what companies you've
worked for, or where you went to school. And when you can be a part of a
community of talented people all showing off their chops, we think
learning programming (or any skill really) is way easier and more
enjoyable.

For people who are new to programming or Ruby, you can use MB to track
your initial progress, discover what to learn next, and get inspired by
the awesome answers of our community.

For people who are already experienced programmers, you can use MB to
demonstrate and showcase your skills, while casually competing with
others. And who knows, you might learn a thing or two as well ;-)

If any of this resonates with you, I'd love it if you'd check out the
site and let me know what you think.
http://www.metabright.com/challenges/rubyonrails

We want to continue to
get better and would appreciate your feedback. (And by the way, we built
MetaBright in Ruby!)

Thanks!