Arup Rakshit wrote in post #1093512:
> Joel Pearson wrote in post #1093508:
>> My first example closes all except the main window. My second example,
>> as you quoted, will only close the most recent window.

Hi Joel,

One issue here is - I have set up the profile as below:

#Automatically download files to a given folder profile settings
#---------------------------------------------------------------
profile = Selenium::WebDriver::Firefox::Profile.new
profile['browser.download.dir'] =
"D:\\Rubyscript\\Download\\TaxDocumentDownload"
profile['browser.download.folderList'] = 2
profile['browser.helperApps.neverAsk.saveToDisk'] =
"application/pdf,application/jpg,application/gif,application/bmp,application/tif"
profile['browser.download.manager.showWhenStarting'] = false
driver = Selenium::WebDriver.for :firefox, :profile => profile

But except .pdf files,none of them getting downloaded which are
mentioned in line number 4.Find the attached screenshot for the same.

please help me here,is there any correction needed for the settings?

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8079/download.png