Joel,

Thanks for your response. I'm found a solution for the problem, but
first I explain you my tool and limitations.

The name of the tool is Cacique. This tool was developed by Mercado
Libre testers team. Mercado Libre is similar to Ebay, but the difference
is that was developed in Argentina to Latin America. This is the link:
http://www.mercadolibre.com/

Cacique is Open Source tool, that working on UNIX OS. You access via a
browser. For Example: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera or Safary. In the site,
you have a special workspace when you design your test or make suites
and execute the test.
You can move data between two script with Data Set. Data is for example
a variable or in my case, I found that you can send the DRIVER method.
This is very important. Why? If you have two or more script in a Suite,
you can use and reuse the same browser.

If you need more information about Cacique, you can visit:
http://cacique.mercadolibre.com/

Regards,
Martin,