Hi, i want to make a window like this http://screencloud.net/v/axr9.
It should have a toolbar, a menubar and toolbar below should have 3
sections. Sections should have changeable size so they should be
shrinkable and expandable. I think before i added a vbox. Vbox has
toolbar and menubar. After i added hbox to Vbox. Hbox has 3 sections. I
thought to use Hpaned. I added Hpaned to hbox. Before i added treeView
as hpaned.pack1 after i added textView as hpaned.pack2. treeView and
textView resizable but third section is not resizable. Because Hpaned
methods are only pack1,pack2 :( Also each sections should have limit
size for expanding and shrinking. How can i assure this?