A few weeks ago I recall an email message on this list regarding a
fairly stable, useable GUI-based source level debugger for debugging
Ruby programs, which runs under Windows.  I believe it was written
by a Japanese engineer, although I may be wrong.  The email message
gave the URL address for this debugger, and I thought that I had
saved it as a bookmark, but evidently I am mistaken, as I can no
longer locate it.  If the author, or any other list participant can
give me the URL for this debugger, I'd very much appreciate it.
I'm trying to sell Ruby to my management as a viable option for future
projects, and the availability of a source level debugger would be
a big plus.  Thanks alot, and take care.

Dennis

|     The way to be happy is to be good     |