I would like to announce a new release of my Ruby project DbTalk.
The project page can be found at http://www.epot.cz/dbtalk/

DbTalk is an interactive GUI based tool for database querying, programming,
administration etc. It consists of three basic parts:
- SQL editor
- query result viewer
- database structure viewer

Important features of DbTalk are:
- support for MySQL (UNIX, Windows), PostgreSQL (UNIX) and ODBC (UNIX,
Windows)
- multiple database connections
- easy editing and testing of multiline SQL commands (e.g. procedure
definitions)
- created SQL commands can be saved into a file and used later
- nice tabular view of selected data
- tree view of the database structure
- DbTalk is free under the terms of GPL

The current version of DbTalk is 0.6. Compared to the 0.5 version DbTalk now
features:
- ODBC support
- connection profiles
- improved table browser
- possibility to run scripts
- font configuration
- greatly improved stability

It is recommended to get a new version of FXRuby (1.0.3 or newer). The older
version contained bug that made DbTalk to crash from time to time.