Getting tired of the upgrades yet?

Here's the changelog:

2.3.3:
* Added an alternate pretty printer by Thomas Sawyer; it is in the contrib/
directory.
* Speed optimizations; REXML is noticably faster now. In particular,
PullParser is now just as fast as Stream parsing (10x speed increase over
first version).
* Fixed a bug in Element.add_namespace.
* Fixed a problem that occurred on some systems with Entities (I /think/ it
is fixed.)
* Mike Stock fixed a bug in the starts_with XPath function.
* Added, on request, methods to Element to filter children on type.
cdatas(), instructions(), comments(), and texts() now return immutable
arrays of only those child nodes.
* News: Kouhei Sutou has done a Japanese translation of the REXML API docs.
See the section in the main REXML page about the API documentation for
links to the Japanese version. Note that the translated pages have banners;
these are not associated with REXML in any way.

The REXML homepage is:

   http://www.germane-software.com/software/rexml

Version 2.2.2, the stable branch, will also include a couple of the bug
fixes.  In the interest of staving off the pitchfork-bearing peasants angry
at my frequent announcements, I /won't/ be announcing 2.2.2... you'll have
to discover it from the main REXML web page.

For clarification, the even minor versions (2.0.x, 2.2.x, 2.4.x) are the
stable releases.  They are closed to new features and API changes, but open
to bug fixes.  Therefore, they should be safe to upgrade revisions for
production work.  The 2.x.0 releases /can/ include new features and API
changes, so check before you upgrade a full minor revision.  The odd minor
versions (2.1.x, 2.3.x, etc) are development versions, and probably contain
bugs and changing APIs.

---SER