I've done something similar using the spreadsheet gem, it's easy to open a workbook and iterate over the rows extracting what you want

here's the guide
http://spreadsheet.rubyforge.org/files/GUIDE_txt.html

To open all the files:

dir = "./yourdirectory/"
files = Dir.entries(dir)

files. each do |file|
  book = Spreadsheet.open dir + file
  sheet = book.worsheet 0

   กฤกฤ. your work

Pablo

El jueves, 24 de enero de 2013 a las 17:41, Wayne Brisette escribi:> Joel: