Hi all!

I have a question regarding reading excel files and looping through the
worksheets within a workbook.

I have approx 12 excel files. Each file(workbook) has different amount
of worksheets. These files are created by a system that exports
transactions for each month. The problem is that it exports in an old
version of excel and the workbook is divided in several worksheets
(65000 rows per worksheet). The labels are in the first worksheet.

What I would like to create is a script that reads a workbook and loops
through all worksheets and stores all rows in a csv file (including
labels). The csv file is then given the same name of the original excel
workbook.

(If I could create a script that does loops through all workbooks would
be great.)

Any suggestions how to loop through all worksheets within a workbook? Is
it possible to count the number of worksheets?

Br
cristian