The details of the first hackday are:

    Date: February 2
    Co-up Coworking Space (3rd Floor)
    Adalbertstra=DFe 7-8

Exact times will be posted on the event page next week.

If you are on interested, please register here for me to gauge interest:

    http://2013.eurucamp.org/hackdays
    https://tito.io/eurucamp/eurucamp-2013-hackday-1-jruby

Otherwise, just feel free to send me an email for questions or follow =
our twitter accounts:

    @eurucamp
    @argorak

If you are interested in helping out in some way, feel free to write me =
as well.

Should anyone be interested in sponsoring the day with some drinks and =
pizza, please get in touch as well. This can possibly be handled as =
donation to the Ruby Berlin e.V.

Regards,
Florian Gilcher and the eurucamp team

[1]: Reruns are possible.=