Hello fellow Rubyists!

I have written a quick n dirty code to display the first 4 RSS entries =
from a feed using "feedzirra" gem. The code is pretty straight forward: =
https://gist.github.com/4578863

I have two questions, related to this code:

1) Is there any more elegant[1] way to get the first for elements of =
'@entries' object array?
2) How should be defined the "feed_list" method in order to be called =
like: feed =3D NewsDisplay::feed_list

I know I should put a 'self' reference somewhere. A little explanation =
of who this technique works would be nice. I know that Class::method =
calls might be
deprecated in the future. However even "Class.method" looks much more =
elegant and I'd like to know how to implement it.

Best Regards,

[1] Elegant =3D Easy to read, concise code snippet. Cryptic snippets are =
not elegant imho.

Panagiotis (atmosx) Atmatzidis

email:	atma / convalesco.org
URL:	http://www.convalesco.org
GnuPG ID: 0xE736C6A0
gpg --keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0xE736C6A0
--
The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to =
their level and beat you with experience."