Be gentle guys. There was a time we didn=92t know this either.

Sent from Windows Mail

 *From:* Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder / gmail.com>
*Sent:* January 17, 2013 12:37 PM
*To:* ruby-talk ML <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
*Subject:* Re: Adding file directory automatically

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Alex Gutteridge
<alexg / ruggedtextile.com> wrote:

> I assume this is a learning exercise, but if not you probably want to
start
> thinking about web frameworks and a database backend as this system
doesn't
> really scale in any sensible way. And the puts "<html>" bits burn my eyes=
.

+1 to that. This whole thing is so painfully un-Rubyish. And this --

> #Displaying information
> #!/media/Apache/ruby/bin/ruby
> #!/usr/local/bin/ruby
> #encoding: utf-8

is just nonsensical. A shebang line *must* be the first line of a file,
and having 2 different ones makes no sense at all.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder / gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder