Stay cool. First, ensure that you have the required ruby version typing'rbenv versions' in the terminal.
You will see something like:
--
~ rbenv versions
* system (set by /Users/rherrema/.rbenv/version)

--
The above means you have two rubies installed, and that system ruby is currently the default.
Next, instruct rbenv to set default version to 1.9.3, typing 'rbenv global 1.9.3-p362'. That should do it.