matz wrote:
> For your information, in Japan, there're millions of Matsumotos.
> Yukihiro is not that common, but Hiroyuki is pretty common first
> name.  In fact, my names is often mistaken.
>
> In addition, I know there're at least 10 "Yukihiro Matsumoto"s on the
> internet.  Just call me "matz".

I was in a book store the other day and saw a book called "Software
Engineering: A Japanese Perspective" that was co-authored by a Yoshihiro
Matsumoto.  I wondered if that was matz with an alternate spelling for the
first name.

Is that you, matz?

--
Jason Voegele
"We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us."