Arup Rakshit wrote in post #1092018:
> Can any one just elaborate how the below works in Ruby, by definition
> they are not quite clear. Hope a small code snippet may help to
> understand them at their core,how they works?
>

> array.frozen?

My confusion or knowledge gap here is what the `frozen` means in Ruby
platform with the array? How an array can be `frozen`. The document said
only what the functions does in reality. which is "Return true if this
array is frozen (or temporarily frozen while being sorted)." . But this
is for me not enough to understand why Ruby brought the "frozen"
concept. How and what scenarios made an array as frozen array in ruby?
here is the pain. I hope that anyone of this forum will help me out to
clear the logic within me.

Thanks!