Hi, all,

I created a brief brief summary of marshaller
implementations in Ruby for my needs.  I'm posting its uri
here for your information.
http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/rwiki?cmd=view;name=Marshal

Bare in mind that these implementations might be incomplete.
(though AMarshal seems to be perfect; here I assume that
marshal.c in Ruby is perfect.)  Some marshallers above
does not intend to be a complete marshaller from the very
beginning.  A marshaller is for easy reading, a marshaller
is for easy editing, a marshaller which works complete for
some usage (like XML-RPC), and a marshaller might be for
proof of concept.

Tell me if you know other implementations.

Regards,
// NaHi