http://www.tutorialspoint.com/ruby/ruby_command_line_options.htm

To the best of my knowledge (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

-T: Sets a level that determines how "paranoid" it should be about
"tainted" input. You can use this to avoid users keying in malicious
input. I think it's mainly used when you're running "eval" statements on
user input.

-K: Determines what kind of character set you're using. Some characters
may not be valid if you're using the wrong set.

-F: Never used this but according to the above link it just lets you
specify the default seperator when using the "split" method.

-i: looks like you can specify a file to output too. Not so sure about
this one.