Hello there!

I've encountered an error which I cannon solve by myself.

I'm working on a remote server on which I don't have root access. In my
work (which by now doesn't involve other server users) I need to install
some gems, but due to access limitations I cannot ask root to install them
and/or install them from my current user.

I followed that guide:
http://ptspts.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-set-up-ruby-gems-on-debian-etch.html(since
we're using Debian), and I managed to install gems into custom
directory, but when I try to 'require' them in my scripts, following
happens (using weibo2 by acenqiu as an example):

/weibo_crawler
./weibo_crawler:3:in `require': no such file to load -- weibo2 (LoadError)
from ./weibo_crawler:3

here's the first lines of script:

#!/usr/bin/ruby

require 'weibo2'

Weibo2::Config.api_key = "111111111"
Weibo2::Config.api_secret = "0101010101"

Any ideas, where I could be wrong in my actions?

PS. Ruby 1.8.7 . Gems installed @ /home/user/gems/
env:
GEM_HOME=/home/anisimovich/gems

Best regads,