Hi,

Agreed.

> Is there a code coverage analysis tool for ruby? Something
> like OptimizeIt CodeCoverage for Java.

I once wrote a source line coverage measurement tool.
See [ruby-talk:39556] for more detail.
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/39556

Though probably you are looking for path coverage tool
(I don't know OptimizeIt well) and the tool I wrote is
for source line coverage(*), it might help you.

Regards,
// NaHi

PS (*) ... I mean,

  foo unless bar

has two pathes to be checked but a souce line coverage tool
checks only 'this line is covered or not'.  S/he don't know
nothing about if bar is true or not.