Hi,

Suppose I have an Excel sheet, which has the some numbers say:

    77787
    45877
    78985 so on...

Now I have an directory called as "D://Filehosting" in windows 7
machine. under that directory I have some 500 folders, each of them
having 120 files in it. Now I want to delete the contents of each folder
which which are 2 months older from the current date. Now the folders
are arranged something like below:

    D://Filehosting/Document77787
    D://Filehosting/Document45877 .. so on

Script should take the numbers as mentioned above, and accordingly find
the right directory and accordingly delete the contents.Must check if
the if the folder exists or not before content deletion approach.

what I have is only the Request number and the base directory
Filehosting. then how would I make Document77787 so on.. on the fly?

Can it be done using Ruby?