I have to download files from the web over several requests. The
downloaded files for each request have to be put in a folder with the
same name as the request number.

For example:

My script is now running to download files for request number 87665. So
all the downloaded files are to be put in the destination folder Current
Download\Attachment87665. So how do I do that?

Destination folder: Current Download is fixed. only need to create
Attachmentxxxxxx dynamically, where xxxxxx any request number.

This is Python version of code: but I want it in a Ruby, just for your
reference to understand what I am looking for

request_number = 82673

# base dir
_dir = "D:\Current Download"

# create dynamic name, like "D:\Current Download\Attachment82673"
_dir = os.path.join(_dir, 'Attachment%s' % request_number)

# create 'dynamic' dir, if it does not exist
if not os.path.exists(_dir):
    os.makedirs(_dir)