Hello,

I'm new to ruby and android.  I come from a Java background.  I'm going
to attempt to create an android/ruby application to interface with my
microcontroller (Adruino Uno).  Is this even possible with Ruby?  I
recently discovered Ruboto, but not sure if it has the capability to
access the usb/serialport on the android device (mobile phone).

I also found the serialport gem, which I think can be used to access
serialports on my computer, but not sure if it would work on my android
device.

Any information is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Scott