Hi,

In message "LocalJumpError caused by nesting plus END plus require"
    on 02/05/14, Joel VanderWerf <vjoel / PATH.Berkeley.EDU> writes:

|I'm getting a LocalJumpError only when three factors are present: nested
|each calls within an END block in a required file. Any two of these
|three cause no problem. This is with 1.6.7 on linux.

This is a bug which I already fixed in 1.7, and forgot to backport to 1.6
It will be fixed soon.  For the moment, you can fix it by replacing
the following function in eval.c

							matz.

static int
blk_orphan(data)
    struct BLOCK *data;
{
    if (!(data->scope->flag & SCOPE_NOSTACK)) {
	return 0;
    }
    if ((data->tag->flags & BLOCK_ORPHAN)) {
	return 1;
    }
    if (data->orig_thread != rb_thread_current()) {
	return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}